1. The Evolution and Gestalt of the Hungarian Constitution, in Ius Publicum Europeum, Volume 2. Constitutional Foundations, OUP (link)
2. The Decline of Human Dignity and Solidarity Through the Misuse of Constitutional Identity (together with Nóra Chronowski), in Human Dignity and Democracy (eds. Catherine Dupré, Daniel Bedford and Panos Kapotas (link)
3. Conclusions (together with Panos Kapotas), in Human Dignity and Democracy (eds. Catherine Dupré, Daniel Bedford and Panos Kapotas
4. Illiberalism in East Central Europe, in Routledge Handbook of Illiberalism, (eds. András Sajó, Stephen Holmes and Renáta Uitz) (link)
5.. Does Illiberal Democracy Exist? in Rule of Law in Majoritarian Democracy (eds. Giuliano Amato, Benedetta Barbisan and Cesare Pinelli) (link)
6. Populism vs Authoritarianism? Plaidoyer Against Illiberal orAuthoritarian Constitutionalism? Paper presented at the workshop Populism, Constitutional Democracy, and the Rule of Law, Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies. Pisa, 25-26 October 2019 (link)
7. The Pandemic and Illiberal Regimes, in Pandemocracy in Europe (eds. M. Kettemann and K. Lachmayer), Hart Publishing, 2021.